Our factory is open to the public Mondays Saturdays, 9am 5pm. (See directions.) Following is general information about visiting us and fry viewings:
We are closed on major holidays.
There are big windows in our retail store that allow you to see the entire process of us making chips, with the exception of the peeling of the potatoes. We will be happy to talk to you about the potatoes, the process, and the daily realities of chipland.
There are no walk-through tours of our facility.
If you have a large group (15 people or more), please call ahead so we know you're coming. Individuals, families and small groups are welcome at any time.
If you are coming specifically to watch us make chips, it is best to call in advance to make sure we're cooking: 540-477-9664.
There are plenty of chips to sample and purchase, and there is no charge for the fry viewing. However, we do ask that no photos be taken of our production areas.
Curbside Service is Open
Curbside Service allows you to place an order for pickup from our factory without exiting your car! We'll do the legwork to protect your social distancing. This service free to use, and you can still sample our chips!
Curbside Service is available Monday-Saturday, 9am-5pm. It includes the most cost-effective ways to stock up on your favorite comfort food: bulk poly bags, boxed cases, and even daily specials.
To place your Curbside Service order, call us at 540-477-9664 or order chips for pickup here.
Directions to our factory:
Coming from the North:
- Take 81 South to exit 269 (Shenandoah Caverns).
- Come up the ramp and take a right off the ramp.
- Take your next right on Caverns Road.
- And then take the next right onto Industrial Park Road.
- Go ½ mile to Edwards Way and take a left into our parking lot. Come to the front of the building and come in through the big red door.
Coming from the South:
- Take 81 North to exit 269. Come up the ramp.
- Take a left off the ramp. Cross over 81 and take your first right onto Caverns Road.
- Take the next right onto Industrial Park Road.
- Go ½ mile and we'll be on the left.
Coming from the North:
- Take 81 South to Exit 273 (Mt. Jackson).
- Come up the ramp and take a left.
- Go to Route 11 and take a right. Go through the town of Mt. Jackson and cross over the Shenandoah River.
- Continue down Route 11 about a mile and take a right onto Wissler Road. Go through the covered bridge.
- Take first left onto Industrial Park Road.
- Go ¼ mile and take a right onto Edwards Way (our driveway).
- Park in the front of the building and come in through the big red door.